Terms & Conditions -Graphic Ninja
Thank you for choosing to Graphic Ninja. We want you to be completely satisfied with the services you receive and want you to know exactly what to expect when your project is complete. In an effort to clarify some things that sometimes get overlooked during the installation process, the following are important things we want to make sure you know and understand about our policies.
Please read the following in detail, so that there are no disappointments, disputes, or miscommunication regarding your finished product. If you have any questions or concern about anything below, please don’t hesitate to ask.
1. PROOFS: Customer should be aware that color discrepancies occur in digital proofs and final products. Liability for color discrepancies will be subject to the terms and conditions of our 3rd party suppliers.
2. Customer Provided Art & Materials: All Customer provided artwork and materials are assumed to be correct in color, style, size, and format. Graphic Ninja will not be responsible for printing errors, color variations, pixelation, proper format, or discrepancies of any type on customer provided art or materials
3. Color & Alignment Accuracy: Slight color variations and alignment variations can occur during the printing process from media to media as well as from machine to machine. Graphic Ninja will not be responsible for slight variations in color or alignment on any customer provided products.
4. Measurement, scaling & Sizing Accuracy: Graphic Ninja will not be responsible for proper figment, scaling or size of any product where measurements, scale, or size is provided or specified by the customer or a 3rd party. Any changes, modifications, or re-manufacturing based on improper figment or alignment that was based on customer or 3rd party provided measurements, scale, or size specifications will be at customers expense.
5. Non-Air egress & Calendared Vinyl Products : these products, including but not limited to: Signs, Window Lettering, and Auto Wraps, occasionally have small air bubbles after installation, as well as lifting issues over time. (Especially when installed over uneven surfaces or surfaces that are not completely smooth and flat) Graphic Ninja will not be responsible for any lifting issues with customer provided materials over non-flat areas or air bubbles on any calendared or non-air egress products.
Vinyl Products B: There is no warranty on any graphic or product that is applied to a non-factory OEM surface. This includes but is not limited to any re-painted or repaired area on a vehicle, and ALL forms of painted wall graphics.
6. Auto Wraps A: Vinyl Wraps are a very labor intensive manual process of applying sheets of vinyl over automotive panels. Due to the nature of stretching and applying multiple sheets, slight variations can occur in panel alignment. Also, minor imperfections can occur in the application process. Graphic Ninja will not be responsible for panels being slightly misaligned across body panels, having seams, rough or stretched areas. Customer should be aware that these are common occurrences in the wrap process.
Auto Wraps B: There is no warranty against lifting or failure over textured, ABS plastic, and non-factory surfaces. Auto Wrap is NOT intended to be, & should not be used as alternative to automotive paint.
Auto Wraps C: “Expected life” of a wrap is a guideline based on average exposure to sunlight and elements, and adherence to recommended care instructions. Customer should be aware that this is NOT a warranted period. Product warranty is directly with the manufacturer, and varies based on brand & type of material used.
7. Customer Provided Materials: Graphic Ninja provides no warranty on any labor or material for customer or 3rd party provided materials. furthermore, Graphic Ninja assumes no liability for replacement of any customer provided material that may become damaged or unusable during the installation process. Any replacement material needed will be at the sole cost and responsibility of the customer. Customer provided materials may still carry a warranty with the material manufacturer or original supplier, but in the event of a claim, customer should contact the manufacturer or original material supplier directly. If you would like a warrantee on products installed by Graphic Ninja, they must be provided by our sister company, which can be found at GetGraphic.Com
8. Cancellation, Re-scheduling, & Down Time: No Shows or Re-scheduling of any job cancelled less than 48hrs prior to scheduled start time shall be subject to a cancellation/re-scheduling fee.
For in-shop appointments the following fees will apply:
$150 per occurrence for appointments scheduled for 1/2 day or less.
$200 per occurrence for in-shop appointments scheduled for 1/2-1 full day.
$200 per day for in-shop appointments scheduled for more than 1 full day.
For on-site appointments the following fees will apply:
$150 per installer plus any associated travel expense (including labor for travel time) for appointments scheduled for 1/2 day or less.
$300 per installer plus any associated travel expense (including labor for travel time) for appointments scheduled for 1/2-1 full day.
$300 per day plus any associated travel expense (including labor for travel time) for appointments scheduled for 1 full day or more.
Unexpected downtime is billed at $100 per installer per hour on all jobs.
9. Minimum Charges & Payment: There is a minimum travel charge of $150 for all offsite projects. Some orders may require partial or full payment in advance. Any outstanding balance is due immediately upon notification of job completion.
10. Deposits: in the event that a deposit is required or accepted for any order or job, the deposit or payment collected in advance will be considered liquidated damages at the point customer cancels or does not have the project completed, in which case any amount received will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
UPDATED February 1, 2020